AN OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
This is the time to be of service
Let’s Get Started
Why Temporary Wall Systems?
Now more than ever, containment systems are utilized in and even required by medical and educational environments.
This is your chance to grow. Your franchise will operate within the growing $120 billion construction equipment rental market. Plus, it can capitalize on trends in healthcare facility renovations as well as the global awareness of the importance of infection control solutions.
Leverage growth in the construction equipment rental industry and the hospital construction and renovation market
Collect rental fees between installation and disassembly of renovation containment projects
Lower Start Up Costs
With wall rental options for first time franchisees
We take pride in being a family business: 35 percent of Fortune 500 companies are family-controlled and represent the full spectrum of American companies from small businesses to major corporations. Now, we invite you to become a part of our family business.
Reasons to take advantage of the Temporary Wall Systems construction material franchise opportunity:
- Scalable business that you can start from home and build out from there
- Compelling business model so you can enjoy flexibility and project variety
- Recurring rental income that continues post-installation
- An adaptable concept that responds to market needs, particularly in hospital and healthcare environments
- Committed, experienced leadership who treat franchisees like family
- Protected territory to operate your business with confidence
PROVIDING WHAT YOU NEED TO OPERATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Our priority is making sure every person in our system feels supported and motivated toward growth.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Help to get you started. Our wall leasing program may help ease the initial financial burden of operations.
- Extensive training for office and project management, CRM and customer satisfaction, payroll, inventory, bookkeeping, bidding, job consulting, safety and quality control – PLUS the tech tools to run them!
- Remote, on-demand support, plus field support and refresher training throughout the year.
- Sales and marketing programs and materials that will assist in the promotion of your company.
- Confidential operations manual detailing important operational/installation/disassembly procedures, products, reporting, equipment storage, cleaning and maintenance, marketing, and safety procedures.
Contact us today to learn more about how we support you, your team and your temporary containment walls franchise business growth.
“We have called on Temporary Wall Systems many times some of which in urgent situations especially during this pandemic. They have set up our OR Recovery area to accept CCU patients, Emergency Room Waiting Area for patient overflow and many other projects including during construction.”
“Temporary Wall Systems is our go-to provider for temporary construction barriers. They help to keep our many healthcare projects contained and respectable looking. The staff is responsive and always willing to help solve our specific challenges.”
Temporary Wall Systems will ADD VALUE to any construction project. The day after the Temporary Wall System crew set up our system, the Suffolk Labor Foreman said “those guys hit it out of the park, and our job site will keep dust out of the Suffolk Lobby because their installation was flawless. They are making my life easier – how come we don’t use them on all projects?”